Checkout the newest build from one of the most prolific members of our PureBond Idea Team, Cher-Ann from Designs by Studio C! this awesome project again uses our eco-friendly, formaldehyde-free, PureBond hardwood plywood which she purchases at her local Home Depot in the construction! Cher-Ann gives detailed How-To instructions and offers FREE plans on this build so you too can make your very own Monterrey Side Table. For more on this fabulous creation, click here!
ATTENTION DIY Bloggers Join PureBond for our First Annual
“Power Tools For Pink”
to Benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®
- Online auction with all proceeds going to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Contest where the DIY blogger winner (item with the highest ending bid) will receive:
- Project creation start date is September 1, 2013
- All entries to be uploaded and submitted to eBay Giving Works at http://tinyurl.com/lu3by 5y by 5pm on September 30, 2013
- Auction close date to be October 31, 2013 at 5pm
- Winner announced November 5, 2013
Project and Contest Specifics
- Project must be your version of a table (any table; side, cocktail, dining, etc.).
- Table must contain PureBond hardwood plywood in at least 25% of the creation…any other material is your choice (other wood, metal, reclaimed or re-purposed items, etc.)
- Table needs to reflect your DIY aesthetic vision but yet convey the breast cancer awareness theme
To Get You Started
- PureBond will reimburse all entries with one $50 Home Depot gift card upon submitting a receipt showing that at least one panel of PureBond was purchased
To learn more and for details
For your inspiration (and where I got this idea from) chairs from the 2012 The Pink Jalk Project
Love this simple DIY closet organization project by Karah of The Space Between blog that utilized our eco-friendly, Made in North America PureBond hardwood plywood in most of the construction. The project clearly illustrates that you can save $$$ and still get professional looking results by using a bit of your own elbow grease and time and going to DIY route to achieve your home renovation aspirations🙂 For details and How-To on the project, click here!
In Stock at Your Local Home Depot Store….Check with your local Home Depot retailer for more information on which PureBond products are carried in stock or are available for order.* You’ll find the finest professional-grade, American-made veneer core hardwood plywood suitable for cabinetry, built-ins, furniture, and more!!!
In most Home Depot stores, you’ll find Red Oak and Birch plywood in stock and ready to use. Standard sheets are 4′ x 8′ and come in 1/4″, 1/2″ or 3/4″ thicknesses. They’re perfect for Do-It-Yourselfers or small project shops but if you’re looking for something a bit different we’ve made it easy to purchase all varieties of PureBond® panels from your nearest Home Depot store. If you don’t see what you want on the shelf, just ask the friendly associates at the Home Depot ProDesk how you can custom order anything you need:
- Species like Cherry, Walnut, Maple or even exotic woods
- Special thicknesses
- Other cores and substrates
Better yet, there’s no minimum order requirement… and your PureBond® order is shipped right to the store! Ask your Home Depot ProDesk associate for lead times and pricing information for all special order products. Be sure to use Special Order SKU# 226-917. Or you can order some quantities of PureBond one at Home Depot, click here to order online!
This is a “first real build” by Candi of Chaos-n-Crafts, our newest DIY PureBond Idea Team blogger and we think her vegi-bin style toy box made from eco-friendly, formaldehyde-free, PureBond hardwood plywood has turned out perfectly🙂 Candi hasn’t posted any plans yet for this toy box but we do know that she purchased PureBond at her local Home Depot🙂 To contact Chaos-n-Crafts, click here!!!!