This might be the best DIY garage storage project we’ve ever seen, all courtesy of Jay Bates of Jay’s Custom Creations using our formaldehyde-free PureBond hardwood plywood that he purchased at his local Home Depot! For complete project How-to check out the short video above or click here!
Loving this wonderful X Style bookcase made from our eco-friendly, formaldehyde-free, PureBond hardwood plywood courtesy of Gina at Lade Goats a long-time member of our PureBond Idea Team of DIY bloggers! Lady Goats made this fab piece with plans from Ana White especially for Baby Goat’s nursery As always we are impressed with the quality of Gina’s work and hope to see more projects from her using our PureBond! For more on this creation, click here!
Checkout the newest build from one of the most prolific members of our PureBond Idea Team, Cher-Ann from Designs by Studio C! this awesome project again uses our eco-friendly, formaldehyde-free, PureBond hardwood plywood which she purchases at her local Home Depot in the construction! Cher-Ann gives detailed How-To instructions and offers FREE plans on this build so you too can make your very own Monterrey Side Table. For more on this fabulous creation, click here!
ATTENTION DIY Bloggers Join PureBond for our First Annual
“Power Tools For Pink”
to Benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®
- Online auction with all proceeds going to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Contest where the DIY blogger winner (item with the highest ending bid) will receive:
- Project creation start date is September 1, 2013
- All entries to be uploaded and submitted to eBay Giving Works at http://tinyurl.com/lu3by 5y by 5pm on September 30, 2013
- Auction close date to be October 31, 2013 at 5pm
- Winner announced November 5, 2013
Project and Contest Specifics
- Project must be your version of a table (any table; side, cocktail, dining, etc.).
- Table must contain PureBond hardwood plywood in at least 25% of the creation…any other material is your choice (other wood, metal, reclaimed or re-purposed items, etc.)
- Table needs to reflect your DIY aesthetic vision but yet convey the breast cancer awareness theme
To Get You Started
- PureBond will reimburse all entries with one $50 Home Depot gift card upon submitting a receipt showing that at least one panel of PureBond was purchased
To learn more and for details
For your inspiration (and where I got this idea from) chairs from the 2012 The Pink Jalk Project
Love this simple DIY closet organization project by Karah of The Space Between blog that utilized our eco-friendly, Made in North America PureBond hardwood plywood in most of the construction. The project clearly illustrates that you can save $$$ and still get professional looking results by using a bit of your own elbow grease and time and going to DIY route to achieve your home renovation aspirations For details and How-To on the project, click here!